[vlc-devel] [videolan] VLC media player- I need help!

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Wed Apr 15 09:38:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

You can try to reset VLC preferences and cache.
On Windows, go to %APPDATA%\VLC if I remember correctly (with file
explorer or start>execute or WIN+R).

On Linux, remove ~/.config/vlc folder.

If you find this folder, remove all its content (vlcrc, etc) or this
folder itself.

If it doesn't work, go to Tools>Preferences, "video" and play with those
options ("output" and "overlay).

Regards,
Anthony