[vlc-devel] ATTN: removal of website playlist parsers

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Wed Apr 15 17:28:17 CEST 2009

	Hello,

Conveniently, nobody bothered to comment on my several complaints
surrounding the inclusion of playlist parsers for various websites.
I assume that means I am right, and those may be construed as copyright
violations.

Hence, I'm going to remove all LUA parsers but the CUE file one before
1.0 goes out. If you have a proof that a given parser is not in breach
of copyright for the corresponding website, please explain why/how.

http://www.remlab.net/