[vlc-devel] Updated Slovak translation for VLC

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Fri Apr 17 00:46:22 CEST 2009

Marián Hikaník a écrit :
> Slovak translation for the new version of VLC was finished by me. An updated .po file can you download here:
> www.mojepreklady.net/download/sk.zip  Please upload it to your server, merge it and renew the statistics-informations, if needed.

Merged. Thanks.

> When I checked this translation, many errors were fround: many strings from .po file are not accepted by VLC. I made screenshots too, you can download it here:
> www.mojepreklady.net/download/VLC_Screenshots.zip
>
> I did not know, where is the problem, but most of these strings (on screenshots) are in .po file available and translated. I checked the translation with the latest nightly-build, from: http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/win32/latest/
> If is this an incorrect version of VLC (for checking purposes), give me the correct link or fix this problem, please.

Some missing strings have been found and added to vlc.pot. So if you
redownload the po from http://git.videolan.org the strings should be
there now.

Also make sure you get a 1.0.x nightlies and not a 0.9.x one. They are
in the same dir and the "latest" link refers to one or the others.

So downlod a nightlies from a repository with trunk in the name.

> This problem is quite often by the Slovak translation of VLC. Why?

That's because you're so thorough in your checking and so find bugs

--
Xtophe