[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:45:03 CEST 2009

I have attempted to create a Playlist Icon (the one at the right)

I think the Metapher (a ring with different notes (aka songs) is fine,
and it would blend with the other icons. I'm not so happy with the
realization though, one note gets cut off and the gradients aren't
that right, positioning not perfect,…

What do you think?

Am 29.04.2009 um 21:52 schrieb Dominic Spitaler:

> Exporting 60 icons that just have a different extention on them,
> shouldn't be that much of a problem. I'm just worrying about
> the file size. (10 MB)
>
> Okay I'll try to come up with a playlist & subtitle icon in the next
> day.
>
> Here are the PSDs and the already exported ICNS for everyone to play.
>
> Dominic
>
> Am 29.04.2009 um 21:13 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Kempf:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 08:33:20PM +0200, Dominic Spitaler wrote :
>>> I've made a list of all icons available and with which icon I'd
>>> refresh
>>> them:
>>>
>>> Audio Icon
>>> A52