[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:52:37 CEST 2009

Exporting 60 icons that just have a different extention on them,
shouldn't be that much of a problem. I'm just worrying about
the file size. (10 MB)

Okay I'll try to come up with a playlist & subtitle icon in the next
day.

Here are the PSDs and the already exported ICNS for everyone to play.

Dominic