[vlc-devel] 64bit nightly builds for Mac OS X

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:50:15 CEST 2009

Hi Bernie,

thanks for remembering me. I've just submitted your patch to VLC's
unstable branch. It can possibly applied to the stable branch as well,
but we'll have to fix the things Derk-Jan pointed out in June.

Thanks a lot for your re-write. I'm looking forward to see you
contributing to VLC again once your timetable allows that.

Best regards,

Felix