[vlc-devel] commit: Simplify mad detection (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Mon Aug 10 17:45:56 CEST 2009

Quoting Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 02:05:15PM +0300, Dominique Leuenberger wrote :
>> What version of libmad are you using here? The official one (0.15.1b)
>> does not contain a .pc file and as such this test is always going to
>> fail.
> Debian version.
>

> Reverted.

Thanks. It could be nice if upstream would be resurrected and maybe
'released' an updated tarball.

Or I can also have a look at what debian did in their package and add
the patch. But we'll run into plenty of users having the 'upstream'
tarball which will not have the .pc file.

Anyhow: thanks for reverting for now.
Dominique