[vlc-devel] commit: VOUT_WINDOW_SET_FULLSCREEN: control request for fullscreen mode ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Tue Aug 11 20:10:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net> | Tue Aug 11 20:02:49 2009 +0300| [066325d2f7f8693f171f045e45b50dc70dca988f] | committer: Rémi Denis-Courmont
>
> VOUT_WINDOW_SET_FULLSCREEN: control request for fullscreen mode
>
> There is a slight ambiguity as to what VOUT_WINDOW_SET_SIZE should do
> when in full-screen mode though.
 I am not against such approach but IMHO it is way more complicated than
letting the "vout display" manage it.
 Because now, you need to implement fullscreen inside at least "qt4" and
"drawable" and "xcb" vout window providers (so more duplicated code).
In the case of "drawable" and don't even see how that can be implemented.

--
fenrir