[vlc-devel] Plug-in VLC

Philip Nordenfelt philip at nordenfelt.org
Wed Aug 26 17:19:25 CEST 2009

I didn't know about this, thanks. Would I write ./vlc to run it from the
buildtree? I'm using ubuntu.

Can the modules be "installed" on top of VLC or do we have to either commit
to source or distribute our own VLC "version" with the module in? And
really, in VLC terminology, what is the difference between a plug-in and a
module?

Mazuho