[vlc-devel] Last call for release 1.0.4

Marian Ďurkovič md at bts.sk
Tue Dec 8 08:01:40 CET 2009

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:07:02 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote
> Hello,
>
> This is the last call for bugfixes going to VLC media player release
> 1.0.4 operated by the VideoLAN project. Please report to vlc-devel
> immediately. Your integration gate is closing.

At the very least, we should do something to avoid interop issues and user
confusion due to changed default RTP port number. Instead of having 5004
hardcoded at multiple places, there could e.g. be a config option allowing
users to continue using 1234 at all relevant places (Open Network, Streaming
Wizard, CLI).

    With kind regards,

          M.