[vlc-devel] commit: svg: quick fix for out-of-tree compilation (Olivier Aubert )

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Tue Dec 8 10:44:32 CET 2009

Hello

Happy birthday Christophe.  I just sent you a virtual gift in the form
of a wishlist ticket in the BTS.

For the python bindings packaging, the new bindings should definitely be
used. I have just marked the old version as deprecated anyway.
Jason Scheunemann already maintains packages (ubuntu and redhat-based)
on http://code.google.com/p/vlc-python-bindings/
but it would be nice to have them in the Debian repositories, even if
they now consist in only 1 python file.

Olivier

PS: I did not comment my revert of the commit that triggered this
discussion, but yes, it was a bad idea.