[vlc-devel] CLI Bindings : AccessViolationException on player

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 18:18:27 CET 2009

Many Thanks Rafael I will look into that.

Just seeing the deafults shown in the emails here with Damien are a big help so I can set the same settings except disable the live555 and any other module I do not use for java bindings like qt for example.

For some reason for the java bindings after running 6 videos the defaults are no longer the same as they were set to by vlc. So knowing what the defaults are so i use them when creating a vlc instance via the jvlc bindings are a big help.

Best Regards,
-Tony