[vlc-devel] CLI Bindings : AccessViolationException on player

Developer developer at noknok.net
Wed Dec 9 18:19:50 CET 2009

Im a little confused... I believe the INITIAL concern was not only
getting debugging established, but getting it established using the .NET
Wrapper

As I use both VLC 1.0.3 and the same wrapper in some projects with no
problems, If the my assumption is correct in that he is both using the
.NET Wrapper, and he is also wanting debug output, we need to first
address a valid VLC installation, then a valid .NET Wrapper use, then
address any problems.

My first question (again assuming above), stepping out of the WRAPPER,
and from a DOS Window, can you instantiate VLC with debugging enabled
thru command line? (Lets establish a good VLC setup here, with proper
options)

Once that is yes, then lets look at some code sample you may have in how
your using the wrapper?

Shawn