[vlc-devel] VideoLAN Dev Days '09: go!

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Dec 17 19:57:51 CET 2009

So, here we go. VideoLAN Dev Days, 2nd edition is about to start.

Tomorrow, you are expected to be at 13:00 (12:45 if you are from
Centrale Paris) at Epitech, Porte d'Italie, Paris.
You can come starting from 09:00, of course.

1/ Bring your laptop and your power plug. There should be wifi and power
for everyone.

2/ Get the latest schedule with you:
http://www.videolan.org/videolan/events/vdd09.pdf

3/ Put on your smile and your best mood.

4/ We will provide food and drinks starting from friday night.
   We did our best, but if your food requirements are too special,
   you'll need to deal with it. We may not provide enough alcohol for
   everyone's need. Think about it.

If you come from CDG, come directly to Epitech, we will have a luggage
room. We will manage the hotel from Epitech.
If you come from CDG, be careful about the subway mess: strikes are on.
Try to get direct RER B to Gare du Nord (and not the local ones that stop
everywhere)

Do not hesitate to call on +33 672 704 734

See you 2morrow. Sleep well!

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/