[vlc-devel] Norwegian translation

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Dec 23 00:45:01 CET 2009

Hello

Roar Malmin a écrit :

> I’m interested in translating VLC for Mac to Norwegian. Norwegian is
> devided into two written languages, bokmål (= bokmaal) and nynorsk --
> I’m interested in translating into Norwegian Bokmaal.
>
> It might take some time for me to do it though, as it will be on late
> nights, and if that’s OK with you, I’ll be happy to do it.

We don't have a translator for Bokmaal at the moment.

You can find the file to translate at
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.0.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/nb.po;hb=HEAD

You can use poEdit or loKalize to edit the file. Once you've done some
progress you can upload the file and send the link to the mailing-list
or send the file to me.

Regards,

--
Xtophe