[vlc-devel] Warning or error??

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 20:02:21 CET 2009

Hi Remi,

Okay that is very interesting. What is a non-plugins dll? What I did was take the plugin dlls including the core and vlc dlls and put them all into one jar (zip in java terms) and the java web start app puts them into a directory where they all end up. Additionally jvlc requires a jna dll to interface with the vlc dlls and that is in a different jar.
I am thinking vlc dlls load each other starting with the libvlc thus do not load any other dll other than what they need.

Thanks for any further clarification I would like to resolve this.

-Tony