[vlc-devel] Warning or error??

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 00:20:21 CET 2009

Hi Remi,

I think I know what this is about. Does the config files for vlc contain that information? So does a vlc dll read a config file that has version info then check the dlls for that version? If so then the issue is as I have stated in a different email that bindings projects that supply the dlls may be out of sync with previous installs because their vlc dlls look for the config and cache and may find the current installation and read its config.
If so as I stated in another email the bindings groups need some way to turn off that search or specify a different path to search for those files. Or recommendation from someone who knows what the best way to approach the config issue of other separate vlc installs.

Regards,
-Tony