[vlc-devel] gui/macosx status of project ?

Dilaroga Dev dilaroga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:07:26 CET 2009

Thanks Pierre for these information about the vlc media player interface on macosx.

I'll take a more detailed look a the Lunettes project since i've recently updated my OS to snow leopard. I think this project is very promising and i'm be glad to hear that the devel process is running well.

I'll send in a separate thread several patches to fix some issues in gui/macosx.
As you, i don't think there is much to do around gui/macosx but maybe it's interesting to finish the transition to the "new" interface in order to have a ready-for-release gui/macosx module. Thus, there will be only light tasks to do to maintain this module and the developers will be able to concentrate all of their efforts around Lunettes project.

--
Sebastien Zwickert.