[vlc-devel] want to hire VLC developer
xrdawson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 05:40:17 CET 2009
I'm looking to hire a VLC developer for a short (1-2 week) project.
Need to take a live stream from VLC and display on the output of a
BlackMagic DeckLink SDI PCIe card. Platform is Linux/Ubuntu.
I think the right path is to write a custom VLC output module. I don't
think this card can be used with Xorg, but this is an option (i.e. running
an Xserver on it). Or, write directly to the framebuffer, or?
I'd like to do this in stages:
1. if you know exactly how to do it, great
2. if you don't know how to do it, first stage is write up the
3. next stage is actual coding of the output module
4. third stage is testing and verifying code on a live machine
5. I can provide hardware at stage 3 either directly, or remotely.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vlc-devel