[vlc-devel] want to hire VLC developer

David Glaude david.glaude at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:38:38 CET 2009

Just a few question (not that I can be of any help as I am not a vlc
developper)... what is it exactly you plan to do?

Do you think NTSC or PAL?
Do you think 4:3 or anamorphic 16:9?

If it is SDI output you are looking for, there are convertor that can take a
DVI (or else) and convert to SDI.

Is your request specific to BlackMagic DeckLink hardware or any SDI is good?

For the developper who will write this (if ever), please double check that
you do not generate super-white or otherwise non standard SDI output.

I see a great interest in SDI output from VLC (on any kind of hardware).

David Glaude