[vlc-devel] VLCKit build setting

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Dec 31 14:34:42 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Georg Seifert <georg.seifert at gmx.de> wrote:
> If I build VLCKit, most targets build to the specified directory. But there are some build scripts (I suppose) which try to find the build products (from earlier build phases) just in the source folder. I don’t recall the actual failures but it said something about not finding the VLCKit bundle in a very late state.

The precise error string is what I am asking for :-) And the build log, ie:

ExternalBuildToolExecution "Make VLC"
cd /Users/steg/Sources/Build/vlc_build_dir
[...]
Making all in test
  GEN    VLC.app
  GEN    VLC.app
cp: ./tmp/extras/package/macosx/build/Default/VLC.bundle: No such file
or directory
make[2]: *** [VLC.app] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

  GEN    VLC.app
cp: ./tmp/extras/package/macosx/build/Default/VLC.bundle: No such file
or directory

Anyway, I just reproduced, I'll try to fix that.

Pierre.