[vlc-devel] RE : VLC as a frame-server : some problems remains.

Video Guru guru.video at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:59:54 CET 2009

As per your suggestions, I created an avencoder dll (based on the
dummy encoder.c), but I am unable to figure out how to put it into the
sout chain, and how to specify the width/height/chroma/audio format. I
just want RV32 video and 2 channel 48khz audio.

Can you please guide by giving a simple argv string, my encoder is called avmem.