[vlc-devel] commit: macosx: display only information on the currently playing item instead of the item selected in the playlist ( Felix Paul Kühne )

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 10:42:42 CET 2009

Hello,

I complained about that behavior before. I do not have the playlist
displayed, so I simply get an empty info window. The info of the
active item should be shown when the playlist is disabled and if
nothing is selected. If you select something, than the info of the
selection is shown. So everybody is happy.

Georg