[vlc-devel] Why JVLC fails for majority of videos...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 21:05:51 CET 2009

I forgot to mention this only applies to videos via the web not ones you view from a drive.
Also, as an example all my asx references failed using jvlc and not vlc because vlc is going and getting the mms:xxx.xxx:9001 via some form of meta data via playlist or whatever playlist calls to get the url with the mms that is internal to .asx

I hope that helps.

Tony Anecito
Founder,
MyUniPortal