[vlc-devel] IrDA VLC's plugin ...

jpd at videolan.org jpd at videolan.org
Fri Jul 10 16:38:18 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 03:44:20PM +0200, Guillaume Lescure wrote:
>  Our project is a IrDA VLC's plugin. It will be a plugin for the
> infrared support, for example an universal remote and an IrDA USB
> adaptator.

There already is a lirc interface module. Consequently I have a
question for you: How do you propose to improve on that?

If you can't come up with a satisfactory answer to this question
(satisfactory to you and/or your teacher(s)) then I'm afraid you ought
to look for a different project to undertake. Sorry to have to rain on
your parade.