[vlc-devel] VLC RTSP Server Support for Keep-Alive Messages to Kill Orphaned Streams?

Robert Krakora rob.krakora at messagenetsystems.com
Tue Jul 14 22:35:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

First of all, thanks for a great application.  I have been using VLC
since 2002 and I love it.  I just downloaded and build VLC 1.0.0 with
the options that I normally enable.  However, I have noticed that the
VLC RTSP server code still does not implement a keep-alive mechanism
to kill orphaned streams.  Is this planned to be implemented sometime
in the future?  Are you looking for someone to implement it?

Best Regards,

--
Rob Krakora
Senior Software Engineer