[vlc-devel] Re : vlc mozilla plugin and html content

Sylvain P sissssou at ymail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:47:53 CEST 2009

Thank you for your answer.
It seems really weird to me since for the flash plugin there exists a parameter "wmode" which allows to display the plugin in background and so to add html content above it. So if it is possible to have that for the flash plugin why not for the vlc plugin ?
Is there special features inside Firefox to handle that for the flash player ?