[vlc-devel] How to contribute?

Lee li_zhi at hoperun.com
Fri Jul 31 08:08:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

We developed a project based on vlc1.0. This project requires a stable and powerful media player to offer facilities for video stream channel switching any time. So we chose vlc.

In this project we have made improvements in material respect, including having added a configuration menu to support direct media over TS/RTP and TS over RTP, and the stability of vlc trick play.

Now we want to contribute our source code to vlc organisation so that more people around the world can benefit from the previous effors, without knowing how to or any limitative rules to obey after that. Could you please give us a hand, like direct us to the one in charge or send us a complete guide about the contribution process?

We are anxiously waiting for your early reply.

Li