[vlc-devel] Temporary resignation as bug triager

jpd at videolan.org jpd at videolan.org
Mon Jun 8 18:51:50 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 07:19:34PM +0300, R??mi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> I really think we need a bug tracker (more like a slimmed-down Bugzilla),
> rather than a ticketing system.

Features?

I for me want any such system to have true email integration, meaning
that I can do everything that can be done to a ticket/issue/whatever
over email and that it has fine-grained customisation of what emails it
generates, including templates and whatnot. I think gnats can at least
do most of the input-via-email thing.

Further it'd be nice to be able to customise "the workflow", things like
severity and impact labels (or other fields to taste) and who can set what.

What else?