[vlc-devel] 1.0.0-rc3 : vlc mosaic vlm file

Nicolas VANHAUTE nicolas.vanhaute at ac-clermont.fr
Mon Jun 8 14:37:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Just upgraded into 1.0.0-rc3, works quite well in rtsp with my vlm file
BUT :
my vlc server works as a relay server with vlm file and mosaic
I use a background image to stream when no video stream is received on
it => that works but when video stream is stopped, I should get my
background image, that's not the case, VLC stopped by itself.

all ideas are welcome

regards

Nicolas

PS : I added server and client logs if that can help.
Nicolas Vanhaute
Rectorat de Clermont-Ferrand
Centre Informatique Académique
3, Av. Vercingetorix - 63033 Clermont-Ferrand
Mel : nicolas.vanhaute at ac-clermont.fr
Tel : +33 4 73 99 30 52 Fax : +33 4 73 99 30 21