[vlc-devel] Tag 1.0.0-rc3 : Jean-Baptiste Kempf : VLC media player 1.0.0-rc3, aka " Goldeneye" -- Release Candidate 3

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Jun 9 13:50:16 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 08:59:25PM +1000, xxcv wrote :
> Hi I just saw alot of updates pushed to the core can you give it a month
> of additional testing before tag a release thanks ?

Well, well, well, I have to say that I was a bit surprised by such an
update, but I have to look at it since it should fix some issues on
the failing tests we were having in the testsuite.

But yes, I think that this might need an extra RC.

Pierre, care to comment?

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf