[vlc-devel] Question about one VLC HOTKEY :::::::: please answer if You know solution ??!?!?

Kristijan Raič kraic at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:05:28 CEST 2009

Hello Hello,

My name is Kristijan from Split, Croatia, and I am a  presenter of a
non-profit association ''Studentska udruga BB''. Our homepage is
www.radio-bb.com (irrelevant).

We are located in one student center of about 200 student rooms and we
are streaming DVB-T signal to all of them via 100 mbit/s LAN network.
We are using Your VLC streaming option for streaming our signal. And
thanks to VLC everything is working so nice, and we are streaming 4
croatian TV programs.

Here comes our problem:

On this picture you will see our solution for changing programs: HTV1, RTL TV, NOVA TV, HTV2...

http://radio-bb.com/images/slike_vijesti/Programs_change.JPG

We would like to stream these programs using Mozilla VLC plugin, but our problem is that we don't have hotkey for changing these programs.

We are pleasing ( that means; You are our only hope becouse noone knows
how to make this), you to make us that hotkey. Or give us some advices
!?!!  We would be so grateful, if You know how to sold this problem...

Thank You in advance

cheers