[vlc-devel] Question about one VLC HOTKEY :::::::: please answer if You know solution ??!?!?

jpd at videolan.org jpd at videolan.org
Thu Jun 11 15:24:53 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 01:05:28AM +0200, Kristijan Rai? wrote:
> We would like to stream these programs using Mozilla VLC plugin, but our
> problem is that we don't have hotkey for changing these programs.

I don't really understand what you're asking here. One usually uses
a bit of javascript to set and change the parameters to the VLC plugin.
You could look at the mozilla vlc plugin test page, eg. from here: [1]
to see how you could do it. Does that help you?

[1] http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=projects/mozilla/test.html;hb=HEAD