[vlc-devel] commit: l10n: first update of the German translation ( Felix Paul Kühne )

Kai Hermann kai.uwe.hermann at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:30:44 CEST 2009

I started translating a few days ago, here is my progress:
92% translated (310 unclear, 75 not translated) (new)
vs
82% translated (494 unclear, 376 not translated) (old)

I'll try to translate the last 75 strings and I'll also check the most
of the unclear strings - I hope that this work is done until friday,
but I can't promise anything so I want to share my latest translation
with you.

You can find it here: http://hikinggrass.de/vlc/translation/german/

I'll post another mail with an updated translation when I'm done

Greetings from southern Germany