[vlc-devel] Question about one VLC HOTKEY :::::::: please answer if You know solution ??!?!?

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Thu Jun 11 15:43:09 CEST 2009

Maybe related to ticket 2691.
"no hotkeys in webplugins, used to be usable in fullscreen"
It worked at least until 0.9.8.
https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/2691

(trac down currently).
The trac discussion lead to the question "was it a good thing" that
libvlc manage hotkey if video is embed somehow in another piece of
software.

_Anthony