[vlc-devel] commit: l10n: first update of the German translation ( Felix Paul Kühne )

Kai Hermann kai.uwe.hermann at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:17:58 CEST 2009

Here is my nearly final translation:

98% translated (21 unclear, 76 not translated) (new)
vs
92% translated (310 unclear, 75 not translated) (last update)

I'll do some polishing to the last unclear strings and the remaining
10 to 15 untranslated strings (the rest are abbreviations) in the near
future, but I do not think that I'll be done with this by the end of
the week.

But I have one question, should I translate abbreviations like BD (for
BluRayDisk)? I did not translate them in the current version because
they ar the same in German as well...

You can find the updated translation here: http://hikinggrass.de/vlc/translation/german/

greetings