[vlc-devel] Buildbot considered useless

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Fri Jun 12 21:27:37 CEST 2009

On 12 jun 2009, at 21:17, Rafaël Carré wrote:
> - - intel OSX (how the duck is it different from core2duo ?) :
>  exceptions.TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument
>  'mame'
> - - PPC OSX : exceptions.TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected
> keyword
>  argument 'mame'

probably a problem with the buildbot version used on those machines.
It's not really a big problem, since the nightlies all work just fine,
it's just a tad annoying because it's purple instead of green. When I
have time this weekend, i'll try and update jones and veda to newer
buildbot installations.

DJ