[vlc-devel] Vu Meter crashing VLC RC3

Emmanuel Jarri emmanuel.jarri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:10:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

after some discussions on #videolan, thanks to nefrir, some fixes were done,
and thanks to thedj who relaunched the buildbot, I've been able to test the
audio visualizations on the reference files.

Attached is a spreadsheet of my tests, with VLC 1.0.0-rc3-20090616-0003
Goldeneye, on a Win XP SP3 v.5512.

Hope it can help a little.

I planned to test with MPlayer sample file, but they require 13Go of
download.
Do you think it make sense to do so ? do you have an automated test bot that
could test some features automatically ?
I also planned to test some other formats, like Nero AAC, OptiFROG, Speex.
To my mind, it could be useful to wait for some other new fixes before doing
this tests ?

Thanks for you work. VLC and Mplayer are definitely the best !