[vlc-devel] rtsp source ports

cozzn phil at cozzn.be
Tue Jun 23 17:36:13 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

I'm trying to stream using VLM to my Nokia N95. This does not work
because the device expects the RTP server ports to be sent during the
RTSP SETUP.  If I hard code some server source ports the RTSP setup
completes (but of course the RTP packets are not accepted by the
device and no video plays).
Now I'm trying to add the correct ports but I can not locate the
object that contains these values. Could anyone direct me in the
search or give me some links to locating this?

thanks for all help,

Philippe.