[vlc-devel] rtsp source ports

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jun 23 17:43:05 CEST 2009

	Hello,

Le mardi 23 juin 2009 18:36:13 cozzn, vous avez écrit :
> I'm trying to stream using VLM to my Nokia N95. This does not work
> because the device expects the RTP server ports to be sent during the
> RTSP SETUP.  If I hard code some server source ports the RTSP setup
> completes (but of course the RTP packets are not accepted by the
> device and no video plays).
> Now I'm trying to add the correct ports but I can not locate the
> object that contains these values. Could anyone direct me in the
> search or give me some links to locating this?

I'm assuming you're referring to RTSP VOD, because this problem has been fixed
for ages with RTSP broadcast. That has already been discussed. The way the VOD
plugin abuses the RTP stream output has hit its limits. I think there are no
ways to fix this without an extensive rewrite of the VOD plugin.

http://www.remlab.net/