[vlc-devel] Bug in HTTP access module

Cyril MATHE cmathe at actech-innovation.com
Thu Mar 5 13:53:38 CET 2009

Hello

	We found a bug in the HTTP access module when VLC is asking for a video
to an Apache server. Some Apache Server give all video data but some
others give just one part of this video (actually those servers are
embedded Apache server). When all data are read by VLC, those servers
expects that VLC asks for the next part of this video, but VLC doesn't
do that. So after this first video part VLC just stop to have data from
the Apache server and then stop to read the video. If you have found
some other bugs, or if you have some ideas, just tell me because i'm
working to fix it.

Best Regards

	Cyril Mathé