[vlc-devel] [RFC] show in Qt4 if stream is scrambled/encrypted

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Sun Mar 8 19:41:07 CET 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009, jean-paul.saman at planet.nl wrote:
>    This patch sends a flag for use by user interfaces which can then indicate
>    if the source stream is encrypted/scrambled. It is a usability improvement
>    requested by multiple users. The first usage is by the ts demuxer to
>    indicate that a stream is CSA scrambled

 I have commited a modified version (to avoid continuous demux probing and
to support scrambled flag at the program level).
 Could you confirm it is working for you ?

 I have not commited the GUI part, but it should be modified to react on the
INPUT_EVENT_PROGRAM event and then read "program-scrambled".
 A suitable logo should also be found if I have understood the other mails.

Regards,

--
fenrir