[vlc-devel] general enquiry

Animesh Swar animesh_swar at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 11 23:31:53 CEST 2009

hello there my name is animesh from nepal but residing in the uk for the last 5 years. on my recent visit to nepal for a vacation after 4 years, i found that there are majority of people who are using your VLC media player more than windows media player or real player. my main purpose for this email is to help those nepali people  understand and get more out of their VLC player by getting a chance to add a translation in Nepalese language.
so i was to ask you if there is any chance i could have a detail on how to translate it in nepali language so it can be availabe in the future update.

hoping you see your reply soon.
animesh