[vlc-devel] [videolan] general enquiry

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue May 12 23:36:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Mon, May 11, 09 at 21:31 +0000, Animesh Swar wrote:
> hello there my name is animesh from nepal but residing in the uk for the last 5 years. on my recent visit to nepal for a vacation after 4 years, i found that there are majority of people who are using your VLC media player more than windows media player or real player. my main purpose for this email is to help those nepali people  understand and get more out of their VLC player by getting a chance to add a translation in Nepalese language.

There is already a Nepalese translation which is roughly at 50%.

If you want to complete it, you can download the file at
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/ne.po;hb=1.0-bugfix

And then edit it with poEdit. When you've done some progress you can put
the file online somewhere and send the link to the mailing list or send
me the file.

Thanks

--
Xtophe