[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:25:19 CEST 2009

Of course, but I have some questions:

- at the moment there are 28 document icons in VLC
that's not all filetypes vlc supports it should be about 70.
Shall I do that, I have no idea what would be needed to
do on the code side, to accustom this changes.
And I also worry about the file size (7MB! incl 512x512).
But from a Usability Perspective I'd choose that way?

- shall i create 5 generic icons without the filetype written
on them, it would fix those two issues but I don't really
like that idea?

- are changes to the source code required?