[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Wed May 13 18:17:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

Is it really necessary to have a icon for each filetype?
1) I can read the filetype from the file extension.
2) For several types the icon is mostly replaced with the QuickLook
preview.
3) 7 MB is a lott.

So, if you do the special icons for the most common types and do
generic icons with just "video" and "audio" (or blank).

Georg