[vlc-devel] GSoC Project : QuickTime VR playback

Leon Moctezuma densedev at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:59:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm a undergraduate Computer Science student from Mexico, I'll be
participating for second time in GSoC and I will be adding support for
QuickTime VR to VLC and having some fun using a Wiimote. My mentor is
Antoine Cellerier and you can find me at #videolan on the IRC as 'Leonox',
for more details about my project you can visit the videolan wiki page
[1<http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2009/QuickTimeVR_Playback>],
feel free to ask any detail about it and any advises or opinions will be
apreciated.

I'm happy that VideoLan community gave me the oportunity of beeing part of
them and have some fun coding this summer...

Best regards,

--
León Moctezuma