[vlc-devel] [FLAME] OSX developpers

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu May 21 22:03:30 CEST 2009

	Hello,

That you don't have time and/or motivation to work on VLC is entirely your
personal business. But if you cannot be bothered to follow the processes or
fix your own horrendous bugs, then it is everyone's business.

Any remotely careful person would now know that bug fixes go to the BUGFIX
branch. Not master. Duh? Your reckless behaviour is plain asocial. Those
people who do have time and motivation are not your bloody slaves or cleaning
ladies.

That being, I assume I can now remote the media list crap from 1.0, right?

Best regards to every one else.

http://www.remlab.net/