[vlc-devel] Visibility of 1.0.0-rcX (was: Earth to release engineering)

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Mon May 25 21:06:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I did propose myself as a (junior) developer (I could help mainly on
interface programming and layout) as I’m know very few c but quite
good cocoa. I would need some guidance to get started and if someone
could point me to some parts to start with I would happily dive into
it...

You can have a look at some of my programming work on
schriftgestaltung.de

Georg