[vlc-devel] Can't Embed VLC in Qt4/wx on OSX with PyQt4/wx and Python Bindings

Ho Tuan tuan at post.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 26 00:08:23 CET 2009

Thank you for the response Barry. This definitely points me in an promising
direction, since I'm quite sure that the minimal_macosx is, by default,
outputting something using OpenGL.

Do you have any ideas for how I would practically implement this for use
with PyQt and the python-ctypes VLC bindings, or should I consider modifying
the contents of minimal_macosx to allow me to use PyQt somehow?

Thanks!
-Jack